当前位置:黑龙江地方站首页 > 龙江新闻 > 正文

淄博哪家医院看泌尿科比较好服务面诊淄博看睾丸哪个医院好

2017年11月25日 15:23:26    日报  参与评论()人

淄博那里做精液检查比较好淄博友谊医院外科医生在线咨询山东省淄博生建八三厂医院泌尿外科 As oil prices have continued their steady decline this year, rig after rig has been shut down, costing thousands of jobs in the ed States. Yet major oil producers have been loathe to pull the plug on their most ambitious projects the multibillion-dollar investments that form the backbone of their operations.随着今年石油价格持续走低,一口口油井接连被关闭,导致美国丧失成千上万的工作机会。但大型石油生产商一直不愿停止它们最有野心的项目,这些价值数十亿美元的投资项目,撑了石油企业的运营。Until now. On Monday, Royal Dutch Shell ended its expensive and fruitless nine-year effort to explore for oil in the Alaskan Arctic a billion investment in another sign that the entire industry is trimming its ambitions in the wake of collapsing oil prices.但这种情况现在结束了。周一,荷兰皇家壳Royal Dutch Shell)放弃了在阿拉斯加勘探石油的努力,这一耗资高昂的项目历时九年但一无所获——壳牌投0亿美元。这表明在油价暴跌后,整个行业都在收敛其野心。The announcement was hailed as a major victory by environmentalists, who had fought the project for years, only to be stymied by pressure inside and outside the industry to increase domestic oil production.壳牌的声明受到了环保人士的热烈欢迎,他们曾和这一项目抗争多年。但因为行业内外都存在增加国内石油产量的压力,环保人士的抗争此前并无进展。But at a time when global markets are glutted with oil, thanks to the advent of new drilling techniques, the announcement also confirmed major oil companiesincreasing willingness to turn their backs on the most expensive new drilling prospects in the Gulf of Mexico and suspend plans for new projects in Canada’s oil sands.随着新兴钻井技术的出现,全球市场上石油供过于求,在这种时候,壳牌的声明也实,大型石油企业越来越想要回避墨西哥湾(Gulf of Mexico)最昂贵的钻探机会,也想要搁置在加拿大启动新项目,开采油砂的计划。The industry has cut its investments by 20 percent this year and laid off at least 200,000 workers worldwide, roughly 5 percent of the total work force. At the same time, companies have retreated from less profitable fields in places like the North Sea, West Africa, and some shale prospects in Louisiana and North Dakota.今年,石油行业的投资减少0%,全球至少裁0万人,大约相当于其员工总数%。与此同时,各公司纷纷撤出利润较少的地区,如北海、西非,以及路易斯安那州和北达科塔州一些潜在的页?产区。Over all, American oil companies have decommissioned more than half of their drilling rigs over the last year, and production is beginning to drop in the ed States. Even exports from Saudi Arabia are beginning to ebb because of a glut in its Asian markets.总体而言,在过去一年里,美国的石油企业停用了超过一半的石油钻井平台,美国的石油产量也开始下降。即便是沙特阿拉伯的石油出口量,也因为亚洲市场石油过剩而开始减少。“The decision by Shell to abandon its Arctic drilling program for now primarily reflects the realities of lower global oil prices,said Michael C. Lynch, president of Strategic Energy and Economic Research, who advises oil companies and investment banks. “When prices go down the oil industry shortens their list of projects in development by removing the most expensive ones.”“壳牌暂时放弃其北极钻井项目的决定,首先反映出全球油价走低的现实,”战略能源和经济研究公司(Strategic Energy and Economic Research)总裁迈克尔·C·林奇(Michael C. Lynch)说。他为石油公司和投资提供决策建议。“当价格降低时,石油行业会取消其最为昂贵的项目,减少建设中的项目总量。”This year, industry executives held out hope that the oil price, which has fallen more than 50 percent to below a barrel since last summer, would recover before too long. But in recent weeks, a growing number of executives have warned that the downturn could last well into 2016 and perhaps beyond, especially if the Iran nuclear deal leads to a flood of new oil on world markets.今年,石油行业的高管提出,油价有望在不久之后回升——自去年夏天以来,油价已经下降0个百分点,跌破每0美元。但近几周来,越来越多的高管警告说,油价下降的颓势可能会持续016年甚至更久,如果伊朗核协议使国际市场新增大量石油供应,就尤其可能如此。With demand dwindling, the current market of 94 million barrels a day has roughly two million barrels in surplus supply.由于需求减少,目前市场上每天供应的9400万桶石油,会有大00万桶的剩余。Now, economic forces have scuttled what environmentalists had tried to do for years in the courts and with raucous protests in canoes and kayaks, arguing that drilling in the dark, ice-filled Arctic was dangerous to polar bears and other sea life.多年来,环保人士曾在法庭力争,也曾驾着小船吵杂地抗议,坚称在昏暗无光、冰雪覆盖的北极开展钻井活动,会给北极熊和其他海洋生物造成危害。而今,经济的力量迅速达成了他们一直以来为之奋斗的目标。“This is a victory for everyone who has stood up for the Arctic,said Annie Leonard, executive director of Greenpeace, a leader in the protests against Shell. “There is no better time to keep fossil fuels in the ground, bringing us one step closer to an energy revolution and sustainable future.”“对每个保卫过北极的人来说,这都是一场胜利,”安妮·雷纳德(Annie Leonard)说。她是绿色和Greenpeace)执行理事,也是反壳牌抗议活动的领导者。“现在是把化石燃料保留在地下的最佳时机,这让我们离能源革命和可持续的未来又走近了一步。”Industry experts say there is plenty of oil in offshore Alaska, and that renewed efforts are still possible if and when the oil price recovers. But environmentalists declared a triumph.业内专家表示,阿拉斯加附近海域有丰富的石油资源,如果油价回归,开采活动仍有可能恢复。但环保人士已经宣布取得了胜利。Shell has spent more than billion on an effort that has been plagued by blunders and accidents involving ships and support equipment, reaching a climax with the grounding of one of its drilling vessels in December 2012 in stormy seas. Even after ConocoPhillips and the Norwegian oil giant Statoil suspended their Alaskan offshore drilling operations, Shell carried on, asserting that the Chukchi Sea potentially represented the next great global oil find.壳牌已花费超0亿美元巨资开展这个项目,但船只和辅助设备却接连出现失误和事故,其中最严重的一桩发生在20122月,当时该公司的一艘钻探船在狂风骤雨的海上搁浅。尽管康菲石ConocoPhillips)和挪威国家石油公Statoil)都停止了在阿拉斯加附近海域的钻井作业,但是壳牌还是继续推进。该公司断定,楚科奇海可能是下一个全球石油大发现。But the company announced that its one well drilled this summer “found indications of oil and gas, but these are not sufficient to warrant further exploration.In a statement, it also acknowledged “the high costs associated with the project and the challenging and unpredictable federal regulatory environment in offshore Alaska.”然而壳牌公司宣布,该公司今年夏天钻探的一口油井“发现了存在石油和天然气的迹象,但并不足以撑进一步勘探”。该公司还在一份声明中表示,认识到“该项目涉及高昂的成本,而且阿拉斯加海洋石油开采也面临着挑战性极大且无法预测的联邦监管环境。”The decision represented a major turnaround from the faith in the project that Ben van Beurden, Shell’s chief executive, expressed as recently as August. At the time, he said that Shell’s holdings in the Alaskan Arctic could be “multiple timesmore bountiful than the enormous fields in the Gulf of Mexico. “We can’t be driven by today’s, tomorrow’s, or next year’s, or last year’s oil price,he said.这一决策是壳牌公司态度的重大转变。迟月,壳牌公司首席执行官本·范伯Ben van Beurden)还曾对该项目表达过信心。当时,范伯尔登说,壳牌在阿拉斯加附近的北极水域拥有的项目,产量可能比墨西哥湾巨大的油田大上“好几倍”。“我们不能根据今天、明天、明年,或者去年的油价采取行动,”他说。Shell’s current foray into the Alaska offshore began under Mr. van Beurden’s predecessors, and he has always been concerned about the project’s costs and risks. Soon after he became chief executive in 2014, he temporarily halted drilling in Alaska because of legal and regulatory issues.早在范伯登的前任的领导下,壳牌就开始了眼下在阿拉斯加沿海的活动。而范伯登一直对该项目的成本和风险心存疑虑014年出任首席执行官后不久,他就曾因法律和监管问题一度叫停了在阿拉斯加的钻探活动。He came around to the view that the potential bonanza was worth the expense and headaches, but now that drilling has produced an unexpectedly poor result, he may have decided to follow his original instincts and call a halt.他后来转而认为,为了潜在的丰厚利润,费用和麻烦事是值得的。但既然钻探结果出乎意料的糟糕,他可能决定遵从最初的直觉,叫停钻探活动。“This first dry well seems to have been the trigger for the C.E.O. to pull the plug on their Alaska exploration campaign,said Oswald Clint, an analyst at Bernstein Research in London.“第一口枯井似乎是这位首席执行官叫停阿拉斯加的勘探活动的导火索,”伦敦伯恩斯坦研究公Bernstein Research)的分析师奥斯瓦尔德·克林特(Oswald Clint)说。The Alaska operations have cost billions of dollars. Shell said the value of Alaska drilling on its balance sheet was .1 billion and that it had a further .1 billion in contractual commitments, probably for items like drilling rigs. The company said it would take write-offs as a result of the decision to halt drilling.阿拉斯加的行动已经耗费了数十亿美元。壳牌表示,在其资产负债表上,阿拉斯加钻探活动的价值是31亿美元,还有11亿美元的合同承诺额,可能是为钻台等设备准备的。该公司称,因为决定停止钻探,公司会进行减记。“Shell continues to see important exploration potentialin offshore Alaska, Marvin E. Odum, president of Shell Oil, said in a statement. “However, this is clearly a disappointing outcome.”在阿拉斯加沿海地区,“壳牌依然认为有巨大的勘探潜力,”壳牌石油总裁马文·E·奥德Marvin E. Odum)在一则声明中说。“然而,这显然是一个令人失望的结果。”来 /201510/402136淄博治早泄花多少钱

淄博沂源县不孕不育医院预约挂号Malaysian officials expressed confidence that a piece of aircraft debris washed up on a beach on the Indian Ocean island of La Réunion is from a Boeing 777 jet, increasing the likelihood it comes from flight MH370, the Malaysia Airlines aircraft that disappeared 17 months ago without a trace.马来西亚官员表示相信,被冲上印度洋法属留尼汪La Réunion)的一块飞机碎片来自一架波77(Boeing 777)飞机,这意味着这块碎片很有可能来自17个月以前消失得无影无踪的马来西亚航空公司(Malaysia Airlines) MH370航班。Malaysia’s prime minister, Najib Razak, confirmed earlier comments by one of his ministers that the piece of wreckage was almost certainly from a Boeing 777 aircraft. “Reports suggest that the debris is very likely to be from a Boeing 777, but we need to verify whether it is from flight MH370. At this stage it is too early to speculate,Mr Najib wrote on his official blog.马来西亚总理纳吉布拉扎克(Najib Razak)实了他手下一名部长稍早前的言论,即这块残骸几乎肯定来自一架波77飞机。“相关报道似乎表明,这块碎片很可能来自一架波77,但我们需要验它是否来自MH370航班。目前阶段要作出推测还为时过早,”纳吉布在自己的官方客上写道。If the part is from a 777 twin-engined jet, it is highly likely to be from MH370, since other known losses of the aircraft type including last year’s shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine occurred over land.如果飞机碎片来自一77双发喷气客机,那么它极有可能来自MH370,因为这种机型的其它已知坠毁事件——包括去年马航MH17航班在乌克兰上空被击落——都发生在陆地上空。Mr Najib said the piece of debris would be sent to a laboratory in Toulouse, France, for inspection by investigators from the Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses. La Réunion is a French territory east of Madagascar, which under international law makes the BEA the lead investigative body.纳吉布表示,这块碎片将被送到法国图卢兹的一个实验室,由法国航空事故调查Bureau d’Enquêtes et d’Analyses, BEA)的专家进行检验。位于马达加斯加以东的留尼汪岛是法国领土,按照国际法,这使法国航空事故调查处成为牵头调查机构。The Malaysians, Australians and Chinese have been conducting an extensive search for the aircraft off the west coast of Australia since it disappeared on March 8 2014. The jet was carrying 239 people on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.自这架飞机在2014日失联以来,马来西亚、澳大利亚和中国一直在澳大利亚西海岸外的大片海域进行搜寻。该机载39人,当时在执行从吉隆坡飞往北京的航班。Warren Truss, Australia’s deputy prime minister, described the discovery of the debris as a significant development. “It’s the first real evidence that there’s a possibility that part of the aircraft may have been found,he said. But he cautioned: “It’s too early to make that judgment, but clearly we’re treating this as a major lead.”澳大利亚副总理沃伦礠拉Warren Truss)将发现这块碎片形容为一个重大发展。“这是第一个实实在在的据,明这架飞机的一部分有可能已被找到,”他说。但他告诫称:“现在要作出那样的判断还为时过早,但显然我们把它当作一个重大线索。”There were also unconfirmed reports that a badly damaged piece of luggage has been found close to where the debris washed up on La Réunion. Journalist Julien Delarue, who works for a local newspaper, posted a photograph of the suitcase on Twitter. It is not known whether the luggage came from MH370.此外,还有未经实的报道称,一件严重受损的行李也被冲上留尼汪岛,其发现地点靠近飞机碎片。为当地一家报社工作的记者朱利安德拉Julien Delarue)在Twitter上贴出了这个行李箱的一张照片。尚不清楚这件行李是否来自MH370航班。The Australian Transport Safety Bureau said yesterday that the discovery of the wreckage on the island was “not inconsistent with the current search locationwhich is 4,200km east of La Réunion. The search teams are working on the theory that MH370 crashed within a 120,000 sq km area of the southern Indian Ocean, 1,800km south-west of Australia.澳大利亚交通安全局(Australian Transport Safety Bureau)昨日表示,在留尼汪岛发现飞机残骸“与当前的搜索位置并不矛盾”;当前搜索位置在留尼汪岛以200公里。搜索团队依据的理论是,MH370航班在南印度洋一2万平方公里的区域内坠毁,大致位于澳大利亚西南方向1800公里。If the part is from the missing flight, it could provide critical clues to the fate of MH370: radar tracking showed the aircraft changed course to the west after heading north-east from Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing without any further communication from the pilots. Later analysis of satellite signals suggested the aircraft had then turned south and headed out over the Indian Ocean.如果发现的残骸被确认来自失联航班,它有望提供关于MH370失事真相的关键线索:雷达跟踪数据显示,该机从吉隆坡起飞后,最初朝东北方向、即目的地北京飞行,后来改变航向向西飞行,而且没有再接到机长或副驾驶的进一步呼叫。事发后对卫星信号的分析似乎表明,该机后来又朝着浩瀚的印度洋向南飞行。Assumptions were made about the aircraft speed and height and it was decided it was likely to have ditched in the sea somewhere off Australia’s west coast when it ran out of fuel.专家们对飞机速度和高度作出了一些假设,最后得出结论认为,它很可能在耗尽燃油后,在澳大利亚西海岸外的海上某处坠落。A multinational force of ships and aircraft have spent months searching a large area of the Indian Ocean without success. Experts said the discovery of the wreckage so far from the theoretical crash zone was consistent with the direction of the ocean currents.多国派遣船舶和飞机,花了好几个月在印度洋的一大片海域进行搜寻,但一直查无下萀?专家们表示,在距离理论推定的坠机海域那么远的地方发现飞机碎片,与洋流方向是吻合的。The undersea search for Flight MH370 is one of the most complex and expensive in aviation history, costing about 0m to date.海底搜索MH370航班是航空史上最复杂和最昂贵的搜寻行动之一,迄今已耗资.5亿美元。来 /201507/389609博山区治疗包皮包茎多少钱 淄博治疗生殖器疱疹医院

淄博做包皮手术费用多少US officials are expressing concern about a possible military build-up by Russia in Syria, warning that Moscow’s efforts to bolster strongman President Bashar al-Assad could add to a refugee crisis in Europe and complicate the US’s own efforts to combat jihadi militants.美国官员对俄罗斯可能在叙利亚展开军事集结表示关切,他们警告称,莫斯科方面持叙利亚强人总统巴沙尔阿萨德(Bashar al-Assad)的努力可能会加剧欧洲难民危机,并会让美国自身打击圣战武装分子的努力复杂化。The US concern hinges on reports that taken together imply Russia has decided to step up its involvement in Syria and might do everything from conduct air strikes against Assad regime opponents to deploy more military advisers on the ground.美方的关切源于多份报道,这些报道总体上暗示,俄已决定加大对叙利亚的介入,而且可能会采取各种各样的措施——从对阿萨德政权的反对者实施空中打击,到向叙利亚境内派遣更多军事顾问。Secretary of state John Kerry called his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, on Saturday to register US anxiety at media reports suggesting an “imminent enhanced Russian military build-upin Syria.上周六,美国国务卿约翰克John Kerry)与俄外长谢尔盖拉夫罗Sergei Lavrov)通电话,正式提出美方对那些暗示“俄即将扩大在叙军事集结”的报道感到担忧。“The secretary made clear that if such reports were accurate, these actions could further escalate the conflict, lead to greater loss of innocent life, increase refugee flows and risk confrontation with the anti-ISIL coalition operating in Syria,the State Department said in a weekend statement, referring to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, known as Isis.美国国务State Department)上周末发表声明称:“国务卿明确表示,如果这些报道是准确的,这些行动可能令冲突进一步升级,导致更多无辜人员丧生,催生更多难民,并可能与在叙境内展开行动的反ISIL联盟发生冲突。”ISIL即“伊拉克和黎凡特伊斯兰国”。Reports over the past week have had Russian troops fighting on the ground in Syria, Russia increasing the flow of arms to the Assad regime in recent months and also beginning work on upgrading facilities at an airfield near the port city of Latikia. That work has included setting up a mobile air traffic control unit and building housing facilities, it was claimed.过去一周有报道称,俄罗斯军队在叙展开了地面战斗,俄在近几个月里增加了对阿萨德政权的军火供应,并着手升级叙港口城市拉塔基亚(Latakia)附近一处机场的设施。报道称,相关工作包括设立一个移动空中交通管制单位,以及建造居住设斀?US officials say they do not yet know what Russia’s intentions are but the fear is that the Latikia airfield could serve as a launch pad for air strikes or even a base for an increased Russian military presence on the ground.美国官员表示,他们还不清楚俄方的意图,但他们担心,拉塔基亚机场可能被用作发起空中打击的平台,甚至可能被用作俄增加地面军事存在的一个基地。Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, on Friday denied both that his country’s armed forces were fighting in Syria and that Moscow had decided to bolster its support for the Assad regime. “We are looking at different options, but that, what you are talking about, is not on our agenda yet,he told reporters. “To say that we are y to do that today is premature.”上周五,俄总统弗拉基米尔渠Vladimir Putin)既否认俄军在叙利亚作战,也否认俄政府已决定加大对阿萨德政权的持。“我们在研究各种选项,但你们所谈论的事情还不在我们的议程上,”他告诉记者说,“眼下就说我们已准备好那么做还为时过早。”Analysts say the evidence on the ground points to some increased Russian support for the Assad regime recently but that it may be premature to say there has been any change in policy.分析人士表示,实地据表明近来俄加大了对阿萨德政权的持力度,但现在就说俄方政策已发生变化或许还太早。来 /201509/397468 Thai police are hunting for further suspects linked to Bangkok’s worst-ever bomb attack after the arrest of a foreigner allegedly involved in the plot spawned more questions than answers.泰国警方正大力搜捕与曼谷史上最严重爆炸案有关的其他嫌疑人。此前,他们逮捕了一名涉嫌参与这一阴谋的外国人,但这一行动产生的疑问比解开的谜团还多。Authorities said they were tracking hundreds of phone numbers and passports after detaining the suspect in a raid in Bangkok on Saturday, but they have yet to reveal his name, nationality or any information on motive or possible accomplices. A raid on Sunday on a second address yielded no evidence, police said.上周六,泰国当局在曼谷展开的一次突击搜查中羁押了一名嫌犯。泰国当局表示,目前正在跟踪成百上千个电话号码和护照,但他们仍未披露这名嫌犯的姓名、国籍或任何有关动机或可能同谋的信息。泰国警方表示,上周日对另一处地址展开的突击搜查没有找到任何据。The mystery has been intensified by officialscontinued insistence that the August 17 murder of 14 foreigners and six Thais at the Erawan shrine in the capital’s heart was no international conspiracy. Thai media reports have linked the detained man to a Turkish passport whose identity page was widely broadcast after the arrest, but the document is suspected to be a fake.泰国官方依然坚称7日发生在曼谷市中心四面佛神庙、导4名外国人名泰国人丧生的爆炸案并非国际性阴谋活动。这一表态令案情变得更加扑朔迷离。泰国媒体的报道已将上述被羁押男子与一份土耳其护照挂起钩来。在这名男子被捕后,该护照的身份页曾被广泛播报。不过,该护照被怀疑是假的。Authorities in Ankara have asked the Thai authorities for the suspect’s fingerprints and other details but have yet to hear back, a Turkish security official said. The official said that a Turkish identity card found separately during the investigation was a genuine document previously reported missing by a Turkish national.土耳其安全部门的一名官员表示,土耳其当局已要求泰国当局提供嫌犯指纹及其他细节,但尚未得到回复。这名官员表示,调查中发现的一张土耳其身份是真的。此前有报道称,该身份是一名土耳其公民遗失的。Officials from Thailand’s police and ruling military junta did not respond to a request to comment on the alleged contact from Turkey. Bangkok has previously rejected offers of assistance on the investigation from other countries, including the US.记者请求泰国警方及军政府官员就土耳其方面声称展开的联络发表,泰国警方及军政府官员没有回复记者的请求。此前,曼谷方面还回绝了美国等国就调查提供的援助。Gen Prawuth Thavornsiri, a police spokesman, told Thai television that authorities were investigating 1,000 numbers possibly linked to the group to which the 28 year-old detainee belonged, although he declined to identify the organisation. He said police still believe the suspect could be the man in a yellow T-shirt whom security cameras revealed dumping his rucksack at the packed shrine shortly before the blast.泰国警方发言人普拉武他翁西里将军(Gen Prawut Thawornsiri)在泰国电视上表示,当局正在调查可能与这8岁嫌犯所属组织有关的1000个电话号码。不过,他拒绝披露该组织的名称。他表示,警方仍然相信这名嫌犯可能就是那名身着黄色T恤的男子。监控摄像头曾拍到那名黄衫男子在爆炸案发生不久前,将他的背包扔在这一人群密集的神庙。The man, who police say has been in Thailand for more than 18 months, has been charged with possessing illegal explosives. Police say they found bomb-making equipment, including detonators and a metal pipe with lids, at a raid on the north Bangkok apartment where they made the arrest. Authorities say the device that ripped through the shrine was a pipe filled with explosive and ballbearings.泰国警方表示,这名嫌犯已在泰国停8个月以上,他已被指控持有非法爆炸物。警方表示,他们是在曼谷北部一所公寓逮捕这名嫌犯的,在对公寓展开的搜查中,他们找到了炸弹制作装置,包括多节雷管和一节有盖的金属管。泰国当局表示,在神庙爆炸的装置正是一个填充有爆炸物和滚珠的管子。来 /201509/396739沂源县东里中心卫生院有治疗前列腺炎吗沂源县人民医院

淄博不孕不育医院在哪条路
淄博人民医院中医科男科专家
淄博八院泌尿外科医护面诊
淄博哪里治生殖器感染病
健爱问张店钢铁总厂医院看男科好吗
淄博男科常规检查多少钱
淄博友谊男科医院男科
张店区高新区泌尿外科飞度门户淄博治疗不孕不育专科医院有哪些
管面诊淄博矿业集团有限责任公司中心医院治疗阳痿早泄龙马大全
(责任编辑:图王)
 
五大发展理念

龙江会客厅

淄博公立男科
淄博治疗龟头炎比较好的男科医院 淄博治疗疱疹医院同城咨询 [详细]
淄博精液分析哪家医院做的好
淄博淄川区泌尿外科 淄博市妇保医院男科专家挂号 [详细]
淄博治疗前列腺炎的价格
淄川区医院男性专科 美丽乐园淄博好的男科医院飞助手 [详细]
淄博那家医院治不孕好
乐视热点淄博妇幼保健医院男科挂号 高青县第二人民医院治疗生殖感染价格知道对话山东省淄博友谊医院 [详细]